Tutoring in Math and Computer Science
Learn from your peers in math and computer science.
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science has hired a number of tutors to help students currently enrolled in Math and CS courses at Adelphi. Our tutors represent a wide range of skills and expertise, and will be available on a variety of dates and times.
- Tutors for mathematics will hold office hours in Science Building 420 (Math Lab). The following courses are supported:
- Math 105 Explorations in Mathematics
- Math 110 Precalculus for Business and Life Sciences
- Math 113 Survey of Statistics
- Math 131 Calculus 1 B
- Math 140 Precalculus
- Math 141 Calculus I
- Math 142 Calculus II
- Tutors for computer science will hold office hours in Science Building 401 (Computer Science Lab). The following courses are supported:
- CSC 156 Discrete Structures
- CSC 171 Introduction to Computer Programming
- CSC 172 Introduction To Algorithms and Data Structure
- Students may also make appointments to work with alternate tutors at the Learning Center.
- The last day of tutoring is Thursday, May 11. During the semester, all tutor labs are closed on the following days.
- March 13-17, Spring Break
- April 25, Research Day
Spring 2017 Math Tutor Schedule
Spring 2017 CS Tutor Schedule
For more information or if you are interested in becoming a tutor, please contact:
Assistant Professor and Tutoring Coordinator
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Science Building, Room 411
p – 516.877.4476
e – firstname.lastname@example.org